Refine by Type +-
90 Results for [ soil science ]
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- A Handful of Soil School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-a-handful-of-soil.phpShow daycare, preschool, and primary students the miracle of plant life by examining A Handful of Soil at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Try It At Home: #MySoilRecipecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-try-this-out-my-soil-recipe.phpAre all soils the same? Can you figure out the recipe for the soil in your garden?
- Doors Open Ottawacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-doors-open-ottawa.phpDuring Doors Open Ottawa, find out who is behind the collection and conservation of the agricultural artifacts at the Museum.
- Agriculture and the Environment Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-agriculture-and-the-environment-EAK.phpTeach secondary students how agriculture issues relate to the environment with this educational activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food Preservation: The Science You Eatcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-preservation.phpWith a pinch of history and a dash of myth busting, Food Preservation: The Science You Eat highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe from farm to fork.
- Busy Bees School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees.phpThrough gameplaying students learn about the bee life cycle, how bees turn nectar into honey, and why many plants rely on them to produce fruits and seeds.
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Try This Out!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-try-this-out.phpExplore science and technology in your own home with fun hands-on activities and science experiments.
- Canada’s Family Farmerscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers.php2014 is the International Year of Family Farming. Meet Canada’s family farmers and see how modern and diverse Canadian family farming is.