Refine by Type +-
48 Results for [ space ]
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Unique Facility Rentalscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/facility-rentals.phpHold a Fascinating Event at the Museum. Relax in a casual, fresh air setting at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum on the Central Experimental Farm.
- Harvest Hall (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-harvest-hall.phpLocated just off the main exhibition space, this room is ideal for health breaks and breakout sessions for your next conference or retreat!
- The Meadowcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-meadow.phpGreen space which wraps around Meadowview Barn and looks out upon pastoral fields. Ideal for: Picnics, Team-Building, tented food events, outdoor wedding.
- Ice Saw cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-ice-saw.phpIce harvesting was common before refrigerators. See a typical ice saw in the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation’s Collection.
- Daily demonstrations in Maycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-may.phpDaily demonstrations in May at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Energy Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-energy.phpTeach Grade 1 students about energy sources and forms with this free downloadable kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Past event: Google Hangouts – Sheep Nightlifecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-family-google-hangout-sheep-nightlife.phpDiscover the world of sheep on the farm with your family, in the comfort of your own home. This free online workshop is about 20 minutes in length, designed for kids ages 4-12.
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- Chill Out! School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-chill-out.phpShow primary students how cows are milked and cool off with some ice cream in Chill Out! at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.