Refine by Type +-
52 Results for [ special events ]
- What To See and Docafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/what-to-see-and-do.php
- The Meadowcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-meadow.phpGreen space which wraps around Meadowview Barn and looks out upon pastoral fields. Ideal for: Picnics, Team-Building, tented food events, outdoor wedding.
- Harvest Hall (Learning Centre)cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-harvest-hall.phpLocated just off the main exhibition space, this room is ideal for health breaks and breakout sessions for your next conference or retreat!
- What's Oncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/whatson.php
- World Food Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-food-day.phpExplore the Museum’s barns, exhibitions, and collection to learn about where your food comes from. Participate in the October daily demonstrations and special programing to celebrate World Food Day.
- Barnyard Breakcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-barnyard-break-march-11-to-19.phpJoin us this spring as we celebrate all things maple during our annual Barnyard Break!
- Pulses Workshop with Kathy Smartcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-workshop.phpJoin best-selling author, registered nutritionist and Founder of Live the Smart Way, Kathy Smart for an interactive workshop at the Museum celebrating Canada’s favourite super-food, Pulses!
- Barnyard Breakcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-barnyard-break-february-25-to-march-5.phpJoin us this spring as we celebrate all things maple during our annual Barnyard Break!
- Members Halloween Partiescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-members-halloween-parties.phpChildren (and adults too!) are encouraged to come in costume and take part in special Members-only Halloween activities at the Museum.
- Doors Open Ottawacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-doors-open-ottawa.phpDuring Doors Open Ottawa, find out who is behind the collection and conservation of the agricultural artifacts at the Museum.