Refine by Type +-
44 Results for [ students ]
- Student evaluationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-student-evaluation.phpThanks to your co-operation, the Museum can evaluate whether the Healthy Kids Quest is helping educate children about healthy living habits.
- Food for Health — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling.phpBring the fun and learning to you with the Food for Health travelling exhibition — perfect for school and community groups.
- Woolly Experiments Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments-eak.phpHow can you tell if a fibre is natural or made by humans? Can you tell if a fibre is wool, cotton or polyester? Students will have an opportunity to answer these questions by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Download Healthy Kids Quest Materialscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/healthy-kids-quest-materials.phpThe Healthy Kids Quest is a FREE, fun program designed for children aged 6 to 9 across Canada. The program consists of six flexible modules to download, each on a different theme.
- Biosecurity Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-biosecurity.phpTeach students about the risks of rapid disease transmission. Download the Biosecurity activity kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Genetics and Reproductive Technologies School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-genetics-and-reproductive-technologies.phpShow secondary students the practical use of Punnett squares and let them help improve the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s herd.
- Properties of and Changes in Matter: Bread School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-properties-of-and-changes-in-matter-bread.phpHave primary students see and feel the changes in matter as wheat and yeast become bread at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Peter Cottontail School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-peter-cottontail.phpTeach daycare, preschool, and primary students all about rabbits in Peter Cottontail at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Woolly Experiments School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-woolly-experiments.phpStudents have the opportunity to answer questions about fibre by using their senses and conducting interesting experiments.
- Butter Making School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-butter-making.phpPrimary students will love turning cream into butter and learning about the cows in the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Dairy Barn.