8 Results for [ tally-ho ]
- Animal of the Month for October 2013cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/animal-of-the-month-october-2013.phpCanada Agriculture and Food Museum's Animal of the Month
- Tally-ho wagon ridescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/tally-ho-wagon-rides.phpTake a horse-drawn wagon ride through the Central Experimental Farm ($). The rides are weather permitting.
- Harvest Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-harvest-festival.phpThrough interactive demonstrations, learn how together, we can take steps to reduce the amount of food we waste and help ensure a food secure future.
- Canada Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canada-day.phpIt’s time to celebrate! The Canada Agriculture and Food Museum is highlighting Canada’s 150th birthday with lots of exciting activities for the whole family. Admission is free.
- Ice Cream Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-ice-cream-festival.phpExplore the journey from cow to cone and get the scoop on ice cream and dairying. A variety of food services will also be on site as well as various organizations. This will be a tasty treat of a day not to be missed! More details to come!
- Sheep Shearing Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sheep-shearing-festival.phpThe Museum presents the annual Sheep Shearing Festival. For the occasion, visitors will be able to learn all about wool by participating in various activities and demonstrations. May 20 and 21.
- Thanksgiving Weekendcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-thanksgiving-weekend.phpAt this time of year, many Canadian farms are harvesting the food crops that will sustain us throughout the year. Join us at the Museum to help celebrate the harvest!
- About the Canada Agriculture and Food Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpDid you know Canada’s capital had a farm at its centre? Discover Canada’s agricultural past at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.