Refine by Type +-
75 Results for [ technology ]
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Busy Bees School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees.phpThrough gameplaying students learn about the bee life cycle, how bees turn nectar into honey, and why many plants rely on them to produce fruits and seeds.
- Tractorscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-tractors.phpDo you know the role a tractor plays in the life of a shoe or a diaper? Find out at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s Tractors exhibition.
- Jon Krahn, Krahn Group of Companies, British Columbiacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/canadas-family-farmers-krahn-bc.phpThe Krahn Group of Companies is a family owned and operated business spanning three generations and comprising three divisions: Paragon Farms, Paragon Feeds, and Topaz Developments.
- Canadian Women of Innovation — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canadian-women-of-innovation.phpSee the contribution women have made to Canadian science and technology in the Canadian Women of Innovation virtual exhibition.
- Busy Bees Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-busy-bees-EAK.phpTeach primary students about the bee life cycle and pollination with the Busy Bees kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Dairy Days Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-dairy-days.phpDownload this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum to teach young students about dairy animals and their food products and by-products.
- Meet the Farm Animals Educational Activity Kitcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-meet-the-farm-animals-EAK.phpTeach kindergarten and primary students about animals and their products with this free kit from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Say Cheese! School Programcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-say-cheese.phpIndulge students’ senses as they make, taste, and learn about cheese in this preschool/primary program at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Volunteeringcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/volunteering.phpBecome a volunteer at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.