Refine by Type +-
290 Results for [ tour of the Museum ]
- Tour of the Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/tour-of-the-museum.php
- Hours of Operationcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpPlan your fun, educational visit to the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. See year-round hours of operation.
- About the Canada Agriculture and Food Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpDid you know Canada’s capital had a farm at its centre? Discover Canada’s agricultural past at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- The Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame Displaycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canadian-agricultural-hall-of-fame.phpThe Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame display honours men and women who have made outstanding contributions to Canada’s agriculture and food industries.
- #MuseumWeek on Twittercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-museumweek-cafm.php7 days, 7 themes, 7 hashtags! Join us for this worldwide cultural event on Twitter
- Pulses: The Ideal Partner - Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-pulses.phpTo highlight the International Year of Pulses, the Museum, in partnership with Pulse Canada, has developed a first-of-its-kind travelling exhibition to raise awareness about pulses.
- International Year of Pulsescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/international-year-of-pulses.php2016 is the International Year of Pulses and a great opportunity for Canadians to learn that pulses — dried peas, bean, lentils, and chickpeas, which are all edible seeds of plants in the legume family — are a healthy and sustainable food.
- Visit the Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit-the-museum.php
- For Home and Country: The Role of the Federated Women’s Institute in Rural Canadacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-for-home-and-country.phpThe members of the Federated Women’s Institutes of Canada were instrumental in developing rural Canada. Learn more about these remarkable women.
- Sheep — Border Leicestercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sheep-border-leicester.phpSee the rare long-wool Border Leicester sheep breed at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.