Refine by Type +-
63 Results for [ travelling exhibition ]
- Food for Health — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling.phpBring the fun and learning to you with the Food for Health travelling exhibition — perfect for school and community groups.
- Space to Spoon — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-space-to-spoon-travelling.phpSpace to Spoon demonstrates how Space technology benefits Canadian farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Taste of Science — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taste-of-science-travelling.phpHave you ever wondered why food spoils? A Taste of Science highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe for us to eat.
- Pulses: The Ideal Partner - Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-pulses.phpTo highlight the International Year of Pulses, the Museum, in partnership with Pulse Canada, has developed a first-of-its-kind travelling exhibition to raise awareness about pulses.
- Food for Health — Travelling Suitcase Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-travelling-suitcase.phpThis tabletop version of Food for Health is perfect for elementary schools or as a preview to the larger travelling exhibition.
- Food for Health — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-virtual.phpAre you what you eat? Discover the link between food and health with the Food for Health virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- 12-24 Bull Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-12-24-bull-tractor.phpLearn about the tricycle-designed 12-24 Bull tractor at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food Preservation: The Science You Eatcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-preservation.phpWith a pinch of history and a dash of myth busting, Food Preservation: The Science You Eat highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe from farm to fork.
- Memories Are Made in the Kitchencafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-memories-made-in-kitchen.phpThis display features the top-rated kitchen items past and present—see the generational changes in favourite kitchen appliances since the 1970s.
- Canadian Women of Innovation — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canadian-women-of-innovation.phpSee the contribution women have made to Canadian science and technology in the Canadian Women of Innovation virtual exhibition.