Refine by Type +-
206 Results for [ try this out ]
- Try It At Home: #MySoilRecipecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-try-this-out-my-soil-recipe.phpAre all soils the same? Can you figure out the recipe for the soil in your garden?
- Try This Out!cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-try-this-out.phpExplore science and technology in your own home with fun hands-on activities and science experiments.
- New Discovery Zone: Soil Labcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/discovery-zone-soil-lab.phpFind out about the fragile world beneath our feet at the new Soil Lab, a unique space for learning and exploring at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum!
- Discovery Park — Outdoor Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-discovery-park.phpHelp harvest Canada’s newest crop, renewable energy, at this interactive outdoor exhibit at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Doors Open Ottawacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-doors-open-ottawa.phpDuring Doors Open Ottawa, find out who is behind the collection and conservation of the agricultural artifacts at the Museum.
- Ice Cream Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-ice-cream-festival.phpExplore the journey from cow to cone and get the scoop on ice cream and dairying. A variety of food services will also be on site as well as various organizations. This will be a tasty treat of a day not to be missed! More details to come!
- Taking Care of Beesnesscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taking-care-of-beesness.phpSee what all the buzz is about! Check out the Taking Care of Beesness exhibition at the Museum. To note: Taking care of Beesness is closing Monday, May 22.
- Pulse Power Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-power-workshop.phpJoin Registered Holistic Nutritionist Amy Longard as she shares all her favourite tips and tricks on soaking and sprouting lentils, try out some delicious pulse-based recipes, and have your questions answered by an expert!
- Sheep Shearing Festivalcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-sheep-shearing-festival.phpThe Museum presents the annual Sheep Shearing Festival. For the occasion, visitors will be able to learn all about wool by participating in various activities and demonstrations. May 20 and 21.
- Face the Wastecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-face-the-waste.phpHow often do you let perfectly edible food go uneaten? Join the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for an entertaining and informative evening on the farm and get ready to Face the Waste.