Refine by Type +-
57 Results for [ virtual exhibition ]
- Canadian Women of Innovation — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-canadian-women-of-innovation.phpSee the contribution women have made to Canadian science and technology in the Canadian Women of Innovation virtual exhibition.
- Bees: A Honey of an Idea — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-bees-a-honey-of-an-idea.phpSee what all the buzz is about with Bees: A Honey of an Idea, a virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food for Health — Virtual Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-for-health-virtual.phpAre you what you eat? Discover the link between food and health with the Food for Health virtual exhibition from the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food Literacy Initiativecafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/food-literacy-initiative.phpPutting together a Food Science National Advisory Committee (FSNAC) has enabled the Museum to develop a new food science exhibition as well as food literacy programs for audiences in the National Capital Region and across Canada.
- Taking Care of Beesnesscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taking-care-of-beesness.phpSee what all the buzz is about! Check out the Taking Care of Beesness exhibition at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- 12-24 Bull Tractorcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-12-24-bull-tractor.phpLearn about the tricycle-designed 12-24 Bull tractor at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Food Preservation: The Science You Eatcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-food-preservation.phpWith a pinch of history and a dash of myth busting, Food Preservation: The Science You Eat highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe from farm to fork.
- Memories Are Made in the Kitchencafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-memories-made-in-kitchen.phpThis display features the top-rated kitchen items past and present—see the generational changes in favourite kitchen appliances since the 1970s.
- Taste of Science — Travelling Exhibitioncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-taste-of-science-travelling.phpHave you ever wondered why food spoils? A Taste of Science highlights the role science plays in delaying food decay and keeping food nutritious and safe for us to eat.
- UN World Food Programme Family Activity Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-un-world-food-programme-family-activity-day.phpVisit the Museum on Saturday, July 4th to celebrate the launch of the UN World Food Programme’s photo exhibition.