Refine by Type +-
225 Results for [ what's happening at the Museum ]
- What's Oncafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/whatson.php
- For Daycare Centrescafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/for-daycare-centres.phpUnique programs offered for Day Care Centres at the Museum (children 18 months to 4 years).
- Daily demonstrations in Novembercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-daily-demos-november-23-27.phpDaily demonstrations in November at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- #MuseumWeek on Twittercafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-museumweek-cafm.php7 days, 7 themes, 7 hashtags! Join us for this worldwide cultural event on Twitter
- About the Canada Agriculture and Food Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/about-the-museum.phpDid you know Canada’s capital had a farm at its centre? Discover Canada’s agricultural past at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Visit the Museumcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit-the-museum.php
- For Home and Country: The Role of the Federated Women’s Institute in Rural Canadacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-for-home-and-country.phpThe members of the Federated Women’s Institutes of Canada were instrumental in developing rural Canada. Learn more about these remarkable women.
- Sprouting Chefs Camp — ages 8 to 10cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/sprouting-chefs-camp.phpIn the Sprouting Chefs Camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, children learn to cook healthy foods, garden, visit farm animals. Enrol now!
- Celebrate Scout-Guide Week at the Museum! cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-scout-guide-week.phpTo celebrate Scout-Guide Week, the Museum will be offering free admission* to any guide or scout who arrives wearing the scarf or ‘necker’ from their uniform.
- Summer Campscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/summer-camps.phpTeach children to care for farm animals, garden, and cook healthy foods. Enrol in the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum’s summer camps.