34 Results for [ workshop ]
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThink canning is a summer time activity? Think again as Bernardin’s Executive Chef and Brand Manager Chef Emerie Brine surprises you with these out of season recipes that can be made anytime of the year. Reservation required.
- Gingerbread House Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-gingerbread-house-workshop.phpJoin Catherine Beddall, pastry artist and author of The Magic of Gingerbread, as she demonstrates how to create a one-of-a-kind, high-end, gingerbread creation. December 7 from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Registration required.
- Global Tastes International Food Night cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-global-tastes-international-food-night.phpThe Museum has teamed up with local restaurants and embassies to present monthly workshops where guests discover and delight in the tastes of international cuisine. This event is now sold out.
- Maple Workshop with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-an-evening-with-lynn-crawford.phpEnjoy a lively demonstration, sampling workshop and specialty cocktail as Chef Lynn prepares three signature dishes featuring maple as the key ingredient. Note: Event is sold out.
- October Family Workshop: All About Batscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-all-about-bats.phpChildren and their families are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a bilingual workshop discussing the importance of bats in our lives.
- Pulse Power Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-power-workshop.phpJoin Registered Holistic Nutritionist Amy Longard as she shares all her favourite tips and tricks on soaking and sprouting lentils, try out some delicious pulse-based recipes, and have your questions answered by an expert!
- On your next PD day, join us in the kitchen to celebrate World Chef Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-chef-day.phpOn Friday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Museum will be hosting a workshop on cooking and healthy eating for children ages 5 to 9.
- Wooden Spoons Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-wooden-spoons-workshop.phpOn March 4, learn to play the wooden spoons with l’habitant voyageur Louis Mercier. Also, participants will sand and finish a set of their own wooden spoons. Registration required.
- Winter Children's Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-childrens-workshop.phpShop, prepare for the holidays, or take a break while your child enjoys a hands-on workshop at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Saturday, December 10 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Registration required.
- Can You Can? Pressure Canning– Corn, Chicken Soup and Hearty Chilicafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-pressure-canning.phpCurious about pressure canning? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest vegetables using pressure canning.