32 Results for [ workshop ]
- Springtime Canningcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-springtime-canning.phpThis event has been cancelled
- Gingerbread House Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-gingerbread-house-workshop.phpJoin Catherine Beddall, pastry artist and author of The Magic of Gingerbread, as she demonstrates how to create a one-of-a-kind, high-end, gingerbread creation. December 7 from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Registration required.
- Maple Workshop with Celebrity Chef Lynn Crawfordcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-an-evening-with-lynn-crawford.phpEnjoy a lively demonstration, sampling workshop and specialty cocktail as Chef Lynn prepares three signature dishes featuring maple as the key ingredient. Note: Event is sold out.
- October Family Workshop: All About Batscafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-all-about-bats.phpChildren and their families are invited to join the staff at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum for a bilingual workshop discussing the importance of bats in our lives.
- Pulse Power Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-power-workshop.phpJoin Registered Holistic Nutritionist Amy Longard as she shares all her favourite tips and tricks on soaking and sprouting lentils, try out some delicious pulse-based recipes, and have your questions answered by an expert!
- On your next PD day, join us in the kitchen to celebrate World Chef Daycafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-chef-day.phpOn Friday October 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., the Museum will be hosting a workshop on cooking and healthy eating for children ages 5 to 9.
- Global Tastes International Food Night cafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-global-tastes-international-food-night.phpThe Museum has teamed up with local restaurants and embassies to present monthly workshops where guests discover and delight in the tastes of international cuisine. On June 22nd, we proudly present: Ukraine. SOLD OUT.
- Winter Children's Workshopcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-winter-childrens-workshop.phpShop, prepare for the holidays, or take a break while your child enjoys a hands-on workshop at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. Saturday, December 10 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Registration required.
- Can You Can? Pressure Canning– Corn, Chicken Soup and Hearty Chilicafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-can-you-can-pressure-canning.phpCurious about pressure canning? Join Chef Emerie Brine of Bernardin Ltd while he demonstrates how easy it is to preserve harvest vegetables using pressure canning.
- Pulses Workshop with Kathy Smartcafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-pulse-workshop.phpJoin best-selling author, registered nutritionist and Founder of Live the Smart Way, Kathy Smart for an interactive workshop at the Museum celebrating Canada’s favourite super-food, Pulses!