Fun at the Farm Camp — ages 6 to 8
Kids discover what makes farming fun. By “adopting” a cow for a week, campers learn what it means to care for animals. Nature studies, crafts, games, and more fill your child’s days with fresh air and fun!
Fun at the Farm Camp: Register here >>
|June 26–30||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|July 4–7*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$225|
|July 10–14||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|July 17–21||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|July 24–28||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|July 31–August 4||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|August 8–11*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$225|
|August 14–18||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|August 21–25||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|August 28–September 1||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
* 4-day camp
Feel free to take advantage of our Before Care and After Care hours.
|Before Care||After Care|
|8 a.m. to 9 a.m.||4 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|$20 per week per child||$20 per week per child|
|($16 for 4-day camps)||($16 for 4-day camps)|
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. However, a second week may be booked if this camp is Sprouting Chefs culinary camp. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one agricultural camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Children must be the required age by the last week of camps (August 28, 2017).
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- One snack will be provided daily and lunch on Friday.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- For location, see the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum map.