Sprouting Chefs Camp — ages 8 to 10
Sprouting Chefs Camp is all about fun in the kitchen! Through hands-on entertaining and interactive cooking, little chefs learn the basics of food preparation, safe cooking, and healthy eating. While children create great food, they discover the important role agriculture plays in their everyday lives. They also learn to take care of indoor plants and an outdoor garden. This experience includes a visit to the farm animals to learn their role in this great adventure!
Sprouting Chefs Camp: at 9 p.m. Register here >>
|June 26–30||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|July 4–7*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$225|
|July 10–14||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|July 17–21||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|July 24–28||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|July 31–August 4||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|August 8–11*||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$225|
|August 14–18||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
|August 21–25||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$265|
* 4-day camp
Feel free to take advantage of our Before Care and After Care hours.
|Before Care||After Care|
|8 a.m. to 9 a.m.||4 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|$20 per week per child||$20 per week per child|
|($16 for 4-day camps)||($16 for 4-day camps)|
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. However, a second week may be booked if this camp is Sprouting Chefs culinary camp. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one agricultural camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Children must be the required age by the last week of camps (August 28, 2017).
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- One snack will be provided daily and lunch on Friday.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- For location, see the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum map.