What To See and Do
Bring the country to kids in the city with these fascinating summer camps at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. These hands-on camps educate children ages 4 to 14 while they care for the Museum’s farm animals and gardens, cook foods, make crafts, and play games.
|Kinder Farm Camp||4 to 5||June 26 to September 1||$225 to $265||SOLD OUT|
|Fun at the Farm Camp||6 to 8||June 26 to September 1||$225 to $265||SOLD OUT|
|Sprouting Chefs Camp||8 to 10||June 26 to August 25||$225 to $265||Register here >>|
|City Farm Camp||9 to 11||June 26 to September 1||$225 to $265||Register here >>|
|Junior Farmer Camp||12 to 14||June 26 to September 1||$225 to $265||Register here >>|
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. However, a second week may be booked if this camp is Sprouting Chefs culinary camp. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one agricultural camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Children must be the required age by the last week of camps (August 28, 2017).
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- One snack will be provided daily and lunch on Friday.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- For location, see the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum map.
Summer camps offered at our affiliate Museums
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum in collaboration with Sonart Music School: Music and Aviation Summer Camps
- Canada Science and Technology Museum: Game Changers Summer Camp — Ages 9 to 12