What To See and Do
Bring the country to kids in the city with these fascinating summer camps at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum. These hands-on camps educate children ages 4 to 14 while they care for the Museum’s farm animals and gardens, cook foods, make crafts, and play games.
|Kinder Farm Camp||Children learn about and meet
all the farm animals.
|4 to 5||June 26 to September 1||$225 to $265|
|Fun at the Farm Camp||Children learn how to care for farm animals.||6 to 8||June 26 to September 1||$225 to $265|
|Sprouting Chefs Camp||Children create delicious food
and learn the role agriculture
plays in their lives.
|8 to 10||June 26 to
|$225 to $265|
|City Farm Camp||Children care for the animals
and tend their own garden.
|9 to 11||June 26 to September 1||$225 to $265|
|Junior Farmer Camp||Children “adopt” a calf and learn
about the agriculture industry.
|12 to 14||June 26 to September 1||$225 to $265|
On Monday, March 20, 2017, the Members summer camp registration for the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum and the Canada Science and Technology Museum experienced a site crash caused by high traffic volume and an overload to the payment transaction system. More >>
Members-only pre-sale: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Fun at the Farm Camp: from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
City Farm Camp: from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Members-only pre-sale: Thursday, March 30, 2017
Kinder Farm Camp: from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sprouting Chefs Camp and Junior Farmer Camp: from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Public Launch: Monday, April 3, 2017
Fun at the Farm Camp: at 7 p.m.
City Farm Camp: at 9 p.m.
Public Launch: Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Kinder Farm Camp: at 7 p.m.
Sprouting Chefs Camp and Junior Farmer Camp: at 9 p.m.
- Camps must be pre-booked.
- A child is not allowed to be registered for more than one week of camp. However, a second week may be booked if this camp is Sprouting Chefs culinary camp. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the registrations for any child booked into more than one agricultural camp at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum.
- Children must be the required age by the last week of camps (August 28, 2017).
- Counsellor-to-child ratio is a minimum of 1 to 8.
- One snack will be provided daily and lunch on Friday.
- Each child receives a camp T-shirt.
- For location, see the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum map.
Summer camps offered at our affiliate Museums
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum in collaboration with Sonart Music School: Music and Aviation Summer Camps
- Canada Science and Technology Museum: Game Changers Summer Camp — Ages 9 to 12